- CSExplore repository. Contains code for CSExplore.
- CSExplore project board. Manages tasks for CSExplore for Summer, 2020.
How can the CSExplore project leverage the following resources, but also do something different from them?
- Code.org High School Curriculum Resources. Links to a variety of high-school oriented curriculum materials.
- Exploring Computer Science. A year-long curriculum that focuses on broadening participation in computing.
- CodeHS A teaching platform made to help teach computer science in schools.
- Computer Science for All in SF Links to high-school resources for learning Computer Science.
- The Beauty and Joy of Computing An introduction course curriculum for Computer Science principles.
- Teaching Kids Programming Open source courseware to teach programming.
- UMass CS Careers Page
- Hack Club
- Tableau Data Kids
- Hawaii DOE Senior Capstone Requirements
- Code With Google Coding curriculums, scholarships and internship programs.
- Code For Life CS curriculum for teachers and independent students.
- Computer Science Online Resources and roadmap for K-12.
- Hawaii Public Schools Framework for CS education in Hawaiis public schools as well as resources.
- Common Sense Teaching strategies and resources for classroom coding.
- Code Wars A platform to learn various coding skills through challenge.
- Kahoot A popular game-based learning platform.
- STEM Scouts A pilot program from the Boy Scouts which focuses on learning about STEM.
- State fact-sheet from code.org